CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaah.....

This past weekend was JUST what the doctor ordered.  I had a nice leisurely afternoon Friday... finished packing and loading the car... got my $1,000 WalMart gift card that I won... dropped by the bank and headed to Branson.  Had a nice early dinner with John and Andy and Jessica and then headed over to the hotel to get checked in and my stuff set up.

I taught my class and it went off without a hitch and then, I was ready to sit back and just enjoy and craft the rest of the weekend.  We got lots done, but we were not rushed in any way, which was SO nice!  Saturday evening, Lyla and I even got out and did a little shopping (found me some new jammies!).

We laughed a lot all weekend and we got some really nice rest... actually slept until 7:30 both mornings!  Stopped at WalMart on the way home and got my groceries and stuff in preparation for the BIG SNOW that's being predicted to start tomorrow and got home about 1pm.

I spent the rest of the day doing some laundry and just putzing around the house.  Got some Cricut cuts done for Chris and some cookies made for snacks for me for the week!

Hopefully, it will be a productive week ahead and the predicted weather will be lighter than they think!

No comments:

Post a Comment