CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Playstation 3 - 60 GB at Target/Amazon - $39.99

Did anyone see this?  Shelly called me last night and said that JR found this while surfing the internet.  I jumped on and was like "WHOA!  NO THEY DIDN'T!".  And then, I ordered THREE!  It'll be very interesting to see what becomes of this.  They've taken both sites down and the online speculation is that someone really, really messed up!  REALLY.  So, we shall see.  The best that could happen would be for me to get 3 PS3's for $150 that I can sell for at least $250 each.  The worst that could happen would be for me to get 3 PS controllers and I'd have to return them to Target.  It's exciting!  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment