CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not a Teenager ANYMORE!

I have finally figured it out.  I'm NOT a teenager anymore!  I KNOW!  Can you believe it!  Only teenagers can actually sleep until noon (well, that's not counting party folks, who don't GET to bed until 3 - 4am!).

So, regardless of the fact that I haven't gotten much sleep at all this week, I was still up at 5:30 this morning.  I really wanted to sleep in, but it just didn't happen.  Oh, well, I guess I just make the most of this "awake time"!

I'm almost all packed for Operation Write Home today.  I'm really looking forward to that.  I need to surround myself with creative, kind people who are all doing something for others.  Totally unselfish as there is NO personal gain for themselves.  This will only help others.  That warms your heart.  There are enough other people in this world who are out to make everyone around them miserable.  Don't need them!

And my stuff came in last night to finish up my packets for class next weekend in Branson.  I hope to have that all done tomorrow, then I can work on writing up the instructions and getting everything bagged.  Oh, and then, I need to get the 65 "Sherwood Superstars" Cricut cuts done for Chris!  No idle hands here, baby!!!

It's so funny to my how just writing my thoughts down empties my "thinking" and gets me all motivated to go "DO"!!!  So... I'm outta here.  I'm gonna go DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment