CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Can't Get Warm!

It's ZERO outside.  That's the temperature, not the windchill.  And no matter what I do, I can't seem to get warm!  I've been sleeping with sweat pants and a long sleeve t-shirt on as well as socks!  I never sleep in socks!  NEVER!  Here's what I don't understand.  If I put my a/c on 68 in the summer, I'm nice and comfortable in the house.  It feels great!  But when I put the heat on 68 in the winter, I am COLD!  Isn't 68, 68?  Why does it matter if it's the winter or the summer!  I don't have a drafty house so it's not like the a/c/furnace is fighting to keep that temperature.  I don't get it.  I just don't get it.  But I do get that I'm cold! 

At least Grey's and Private Practice is new tonight.  That's something to look forward to!  So, I'll come home, have dinner and put on my sweats and socks and curl up in a nice warm blanket in front of the fire and the TV.... mmmmmm.... nice!

Stay WARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment