CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeah! It's Friday!

I am so glad it's Friday.  I know everyone loves Fridays, but for some reason this one hasn't come soon enough!  I think being the first full week back to work is the main reason.    With the holidays, there were lots of vacation days being taken and full weeks haven't really happened for weeks!  So getting back in to the swing of normalcy has been a rough adjustment! SO TGIF!!!

And I'm excited because I am getting together with a few friends tomorrow.  We will be doing our very favorite thing... SCRAPBOOKING AND EATING!  You know, when you say it like that, you have to wonder how those 2 things can actually work well together.  Well, I suppose you have to add in TALKING!!  Because when you say SCRAPBOOKING and TALKING or EATING and TALKING, it makes perfect sense!  I am really in the mood to put together some pages after last weekend and it getting in and working with paper and glue and scissors always puts me in the mood of making cards.  So, we'll see how productive I'll be!  I can't wait. 

I hope you've had a good week and have fun plans for the weekend, too.  Check back in a couple of days and hopefully, I'll be able to post accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment