CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Order Sorted

December's Close to My Heart order is sorted.  I just love going through everything.  And I got the new WINGS Workshop on the Go!  It's in the Inspiration brochure and can be seen by clicking HERE.  There are some awesome specials in there!  Let me know if you need anything.  I'll be going to our CTMH consultant's retreat the last weekend of this month.  It's in Branson at Stone Castle, the old Settle Inn.  We will be working on projects with new product!  I can't wait.  You will love it!  And I need to start planning my Open House in February for the release of the new book.

AND, I have a cardmaking party coming up on January 22 for Operation Write Home.  SUCH a wonderful organization that I am SO proud to be involved with.

Well, I guess that'll do me for tonight.  I need to go start putting my order together for the class I'll be teaching in Branson!

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment