CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Did It! It's Down...finally!!!

Yep... the Christmas tree is DOWN!  Finally!  Bless her heart... my grand niece, Taylor came over to talk to me about something and I was just getting started and she stayed and helped me take every single ornament off and I packed them away.  Then, she helped take the tree apart and pack it.  And THEN, she even helped me move it all out to the garage and put it away for another year!

Taylor, you are my new hero!  My silly foot has been really bothering me in this cold weather and I just have not felt up to doing it.  It was very pretty, but it needed to come down way before now.  So, thank you, Taylor.. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment