CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Friday Already?

Close enough!  And I'm only working 1/2 day tomorrow and then, I'm coming home and packing up my stuff and heading to Branson for our CTMH Consultant's Retreat.  It's going to be such a nice getaway!  Friday thru Sunday.  And after the week and a half I've had, I NEED IT!!!!  I think I'm going to teach my portion first thing tomorrow night, which means I will have it behind me and I can just buckle down and create the rest of the time.  I love the idea of emersing myself in paper and ink and stamps and embellishments... mmmmmm, I CAN'T WAIT!  I'll post pics when I get home or, I'll make you all wait to see the stuff until my Open House... which I haven't even scheduled yet!  What is my deal? I usually have that done way before now!  My day job is killing me!  Not really, I do love my job.  I've been at it for 20 years now and can say, for the most part, I love going in every single day.  It has stress like every other job, but it really is so worth it. 

I'm off to pack for the weekend!  Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. Hope Lyla will be joining you too. Post pictures if you get a chance as I want to see... please!

    Hope you have a great time playing.

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Lyla will be there! Have you ever known me to attend any scrapbook retreat worth going to without her!

    ReplyDelete