CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Looks like there is about 2 inches, maybe 3, on the ground and it is really coming down hard!  And we are expecting several more!

Ally flew outside like she does every morning and as she left the back step, she just stopped... right in her tracks!  She looked around and didn't move!  I cracked up!  What do you think dogs think when their very familiar atmosphere changes so drastically?  I mean, we all have some warning about this "change", but they have no idea!  One morning, it's clear and dry and they can go outside and do their business and come back in and sleep all day.  But what about when they step out for the first time in the morning, after coming right out of a long nights' sleep, and BOOM!  Snow or rain or really cold.  I'm weird, I guess... I think about those things.  And this is why I love my blog!  I can verbalize those things and there's no one to argue with me or tell me I'm crazy!   Not while I'm talking anyway!

ANYWAY... the snow really is beautiful.  And they say there is no ice under it, so hopefully, it won't be as big of a deal driving to work... not for ME anyway!  It's the other crazies you have to watch out for!  Some people really have no clue how to drive on this stuff and should just stay home... in the warm... and leave the rest of us alone!  Sorry... a little rant there!

If you have have snow where you are... be careful if you have to get out.  And hopefully for you... like SCHOOL KIDS, enjoy your SNOW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment