CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a Great Day!

Ok, getting up early proved to be a good thing!  After I got my stuff all packed for the day, I met Lavon and Vickie for breakfast at 9.  Sitting with an unending pot of coffee is a great way to start a Saturday!

Then, to McAlister's at 10:30... got all set up and everyone started arriving by 11.  We had a great turnout.  20 to be exact!  And when we left, we had over 1,000 cards stamped, stuffed in envelopes and sorted, ready to be mailed.  It amazes me what this wonderful group of people can do.  Just amazes me!

Then, to Hobby Lobby (which is amazing, because it wasn't long ago, HL scared me because of its' size and if my foot would allow me to get around the store!) to find ribbon and a new Cricut mat.   Got both.  Grabbed Chinese on the way home and I've been vegging out since.  I think I'm going to bed early and be up and ready in the morning to work on the kits for next weekend, which I'm really looking forward to!

Night all!

1 comment:

  1. What Chinese without me... I'm hurt :(

    Okay, I haven't check the blog in a few day and you've had all kind of thoughts that I should have been commenting on... oh well.

    It's awesome that there were over 1,000 cards made for such a great cause today. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete