CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Take it Down or Not?

I keep reading on Facebook that everyone is getting their Christmas decorations down.  And while I realize, the Christmas season is over, I just really like my tree up!  I love the lights and I love walking by it all the time and seeing all the pretty ornaments.  This year, the tree is just about the only decorations that actually made it up and it was a bit late.  Hmmm.  We shall see what the day brings... maybe I will... maybe I won't.  I have a to-do list a mile long and we shall see!

Speaking of to-do lists.  It's not even 8am and I have already gotten one done!  I got the email written and scheduled to send for the next Cardmaking Party for Operation Write Home.  I really missed not doing that in December, but everyone was just so busy, it was next to impossible to get a good date for everyone.

The January date is January 22nd.  I realize this is the same date as Scrapapalooza.  I hope that doesn't interfere and I really doubt it will.  We are going to be back at McAlister's.  I'm fairly certain that will work for a while (as far as size is concerned).  And everyone seems to like the atmosphere. 

One thing on my to-do list for today is to make up some kits.  I always love getting in and putting those together.  I know Christy is working on some but I need to, too.  You just never know how many will be needed.

Well, I am feeling motivated now that I've emptied my brain a bit!  So, I'm off to go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment