CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday!

Busy day ahead... We are having our first Operation Write Home cardmaking party at noon today at my office.  I'm hoping we'll have 8 - 10 folks coming in to help out this wonderful cause.  I'm all packed and ready to go. 

I have no idea why I'm up so early, though!  Woke up at 5:15 and simply couldn't go back to sleep!  Oh, well, I made the most of it and actually made myself biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  I'll buy a pound of sausage and cut it into thirds and freeze it and then, when I want to make some, I just pop one of those frozen things out and nuke it enough to thaw it a bit and it makes the perfect amount of gravy for one!  And, you can't beat those frozen biscuits in a bag!  It actually makes it a little TOO easy!

So, tonight, I'll come home and unpack from the day and re-pack for tomorrow!  Another OWH cardmaking party at McAlister's!  It's going to be great!  I think we have 15 - 20 coming to that one!  I hope I can sleep in a bit in the morning (like that's going to happen knowing the Scrapbook Show will be coming on at 7:30!  I know... I'm crazy!

And then Sunday, I'll spend the day finishing up putting together my packets for the retreat next weekend.

Phew!  Busy weekend ahead... it'll be Monday before you know it!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment