CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photos from Yesterday

Debbie, Eda, Susan, Tianna, Carol, Brian and others sitting around talking about old times.

Tom wrote me a song... and sang it... right in the middle of the room with no music.

Homemade mints, mixed nuts and white and chocolate cake... it don't get any better!

The punch was awesome... not sure those pictures were necessary!

Oh, my... time sure changes EVERYTHING!

Just sitting around talking about old times!

What a great surprise!

Megan just noticed my "Christmas Nails"!

Happy 20 Years!

This book was awesome... attorneys that I work with had sent in a bunch of Congratulations Cards and she collected them and bound them in an awesome memory book,.  GREAT idea!  Thanks, Christy!

Darlene, me, Judy and others gather throughout the 3 our get-together.

Debbie, me, Judy, Sarah, Sheila, Melba... just chatting (my face was so tired by the end of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment