CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long Night

But I'm sure it wasn't near as long as it was for Millard South parents and kids.  Stacy's dear friend from Omaha told me last night that it was almost unbearable getting text messages from inside the school from two of her kids.  One texted "Mom, I'm so scared" and the other one was texting how he was hearing someone yelling "put your arms up!".  I simply can't imagine.  But I laid awake half the night thinking about it.  And the family of the pricipal who died and the other principal who got shot.  And the family of the shooter.  And what a crazy world we live in.  Please pray for all involved.   Here is just one link... there are many, many more... Millard South Shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment