CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, I got all of those kits done Sunday.  That was a relief!  Now, I'm ready for my retreat this weekend.

Yesterday was busy at work, but settled down a bit.  Kind of quiet, actually.  Then, I had my surgical follow up appointment with my doctor.  My foot is doing really good, but these leg cramps I've been having have been making me crazy.  So, I talked to him about it and before I knew what was happening, he was giving me an injection on either side of my calf!  YIKES!  It wasn't too bad as he froze the skin before he injected.  The feeling was all back last night and it was achy, BUT, I went ALL NIGHT with NO CRAMPS!!!  That was amazing!  What would have made it a perfect night sleep would have been if my dog hadn't work me to go outside... at 4:00am!  No biggy, I got back to bed and fell right to sleep.  So, hopefully, the injections will help.  I can have that done every 2 - 4 weeks if I need to, to that's a bonus.

Well, I'm off to the shower to get ready to head in to work!  Have a good day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment