CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Operation Write Home

Beth, Suzy, Judi and Judy spent the afternoon here yesterday and we were smokin'!  I think the last count was enough kits to make 250 cards for next Saturday's OHW cardmaking event at McAlister's!  This is just suck a wonderful organization and I'm so proud to be a part of it.  I get to do what I love for an awesome cause with some of the greatest people ever... my scrapbooking/cardmaking buddies!

Now, what is on the agenda for today... hmmm... maybe, I did say MAYBE, I will get that dang Christmas Tree down!  But, we'll see.  I do feel another lazy day coming on.  Oh, and I may make some more cards kits... and I may clean up our mess from yesterday... oh, and do a little laundry.  My mom was so smart when she used to say "There's no rest for the wicked and I must be the wickedest woman around!"!!!  HOW TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment