CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let it SNOW!

Well, this should be an interesting day out on the roads of Springfield!  We are under a BLIZZARD WARNING!  The forecast is anywhere from 12 - 20 inches of snow!  And that's AFTER a quarter to a inch of ice!  YIKES!  As I look out right now, there is either sleet or freezing rain coming down... like crazy!  And they say it is supposed to change over to snow, heavy, heavy snow anytime.  And that the roads are going to get terrible in a while because the worst is yet to come!  SO... should be VERY interesting!  I guess I will go get ready to head in and see how long we last!

If you are going to be out in this, be careful, as will I!  I'll update tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment