CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Sunday and the Sun is Shining!

And the snow is melting!  It is just beautiful outside!  Shelly and Devin just left... JR got called in to work so he didn't get to make it.  We had a houseful of friends here last night and had a blast!  It was so good to have people around talking and laughing and Devin was loving them all!  This was a good weekend for me.  I still think I here her barking at the backdoor to let her in... but that's kind of sweet.  I had a dream Friday night that she had made it to heaven and was looking for my mom.  And when she found her, they were both SO happy!  And mom waved at me as I drifted out of my dream.  It was sweet and very peaceful.  I'll be okay now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment