CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Great Weekend this has Been!

I took Friday afternoon off and came home and got the house all ready for the group Friday night.  Lyla got here about 4 and the others arrived by 6.  We talked and laughed and had a great dinner... oh and we got a ton of cards made!  Yes, it's our scrapbooking night, but it's so much easier to travel with stuff to make cards!

Then, Saturday morning, Lyla and I headed to Blue Eye for a 31 Bag party with Carol.  It was a small, but fun group.  When that was done we all went to lunch together.  And then, on our way home, Lyla and I stopped at the Branson scrapbook store and Michael's.  Shirley, owner of the Branson store, was thrilled to see us!  She is so excited for my retreat in April.  Michael's didn't have much that we couldn't live without. 

So, it was back home and into our jammies for Saturday night.  Then a couple of friends called and stopped by to visit.  Lavon and Deb just topped of our day.  Love those girls!

Then, this morning, we got up and just slowly moved around and enjoyed the peace and quiet!  She headed home a little before noon and I got the house picked up and headed to the table to get some card kits put together for OWH next Saturday.

I just love being busy doing stuff I love doing!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm ready for the week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be as productive as you, Janis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suzy... I wish I had more energy so I could do more! It seems the list never ends!!!

    ReplyDelete