CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, February 11, 2011

So Quiet...

She wasn't really a very barky dog... just when someone came to the house, so I don't know why it's SO quiet in here.  She would just sometime want me to love on her and while I was sitting at the computer, she'd come by and nudge my leg with her nose and wouldn't leave until I dropped my hand down and petted her head.  She didn't need much, just a little!  It's so funny to me that so many people remember her as backing up to them wanting them to scratch her butt!  I got the sweetest card today from Lavon and Deb and that's what Lavon remembers.  And that's what Kim remembers.  I'm pretty dang sure that's what Judy would have to say, too!  Silly dog... you couldn't ignore her... she would NOT let you!

At least I am smiling today when I think about her.  Not so many tears.  But don't talk to me about her!  Those tears aren't that far behind my eyes!

Shelly, JR and Devin is coming tomorrow.  That'll be nice.  They are just here for the day and will go back early Sunday morning since JR has to work.  And then, John is taking me out for Valentine's lunch on Sunday.  That'll be nice, too.  I'm almost embarrassed to say that I had totally forgot that Valentine's Day was coming up!  MONDAY, at that!  At least I had already done my shopping.  And Ally even got John a cute little Valentine's Dog.  He may cry.

Well, I'm heading over to Judy's.  She got the movie "Winter's Bone".  I've seen it, but I am really looking forward to seeing it again.  It's awesome.  Dark, but very moving.  So... I'm outta here!  See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your family is coming to see you... and oh what plans you have this weekend. Enjoy it all!!!

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete