CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Been a Productive Night!

I finished cutting 60 Sherwood Superstars for a friend who is working on a school project.  That is 2 cuts per word or 240 cuts!  WOW!  Not sure I did the math when I started this project!  But it's done and she is coming by Thursday night to pick them up,

I also got all the cards preps and boxed and ready to send to Operation Write Home.  That is 1,003 cards to be exact!  That's what fit into 3 boxes.  There were more, but I'll be including them in the next mailing... in March!  I hope to pop then in the mail tomorrow.

And, I've got a vet appointment in the am for Miss Ally.  I hope it's nothing serious.  She is my buddy and I don't know what I'd do without her.  She is eleven, though and I know she's getting old.  I'm just hoping this incontinence problem is old age and I can get her a pill or something simple like that.  We'll see.

That's it!  That's what I've gotten done tonight!  Phew... now, I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment