CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Productive Sunday

For whatever silly reason, I woke up at 5:00 yesterday  morning,.  I was totally prepared to sleep in,  I had nothing that needed to be done, so I was going to sleep in and have a lazy morning.  And then, that silly alarm clock in my head went off... AT 5:00!!!  And then, I tried to lay there and go back to sleep.  But, oh, no!  My brain took over and started thinking about all the things I could do.

So, up I got and to the computer I went.  I started making out a to-do list for the day.  That's when I realized just how far behind I was.  YIKES!  So, I got busy.  And busy, I stayed!  All DAY!  I didn't get everything done on my list, but I sure knocked a lot of them out!  Especially the ones that were needing attention NOW!

So, today is President's Day and while I have to work, it is my reminder that tomorrow would have been mom's birthday and Thursday is Stacy's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom and Stacy!  I have even remembered to get Stacy a present ordered and in the mail!  WOOHOO!

So, now, it's off to get ready for work.  I've got a plan for today so, hopefully, it will be productive (and fast), too.  Tonight is the Bachelor... home visits.  Now that Michelle is gone, I am so excited to which direction he chooses to go.  I like all of the girls that are left.  I know, I know.... it's a mindless show, but sometimes that's just what a girl needs! 

Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment