CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Wednesday and I'm DEEP in Retreat Mode

And once I get here, it's hard for me to get out!!!  I was stressin' because I was going to have to rent 60 6ft tables... was gonna cost nearly $1,000 but I think, by George, I may have it worked out with 8ft tables.  I'm working on it anyway.  Had to step out of the box and take another look.  We'll see.  Plus I've sent out several emails and my INBOX is running over with LOVE!!!   T-Shirts, Tombows and Tickets, OH MY!  Oh, my... did I just come up with a theme for another retreat???  I'm laughing out loud right now... all by myself.  Yes, I'm losing my mind!  But, I will get to share that fun with some friends this Friday night as we get together here to scrapbook and eat... well maybe not in that order!  And then to a ThirtyOne Bag party on Saturday in Blue Eye!  Road Trip!  Back to the drawing board for the seating arrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment