CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TGTIF - Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday!

AND, I only work 1/2 the day!  Off at noon and home to get ready for tomorrow night.  I just love getting together with my scrappin' buddies.  My roast has been cooked and cut up and is now marinating in BBQ sauce, ready to get back into the crock pot tomorrow afternoon so it'll be ready to join it's friend, buns, chips, potato salad, baked beans and the works!  yummo!

Our Operation Write Home group at work met today at lunch.  They made 151 cards!  And there were only 5 of then putting them together!  WOW!  How awesome is THAT!  If you don't know what Operation Write Home (OWH) is, go visit their website www.operationwritehome.org.  It is just an amazing organization and I am just so proud to be a part of it!

Well, I'm off to finish watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice AND to finish laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment