CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, February 7, 2011

WalMart Gift Card

So... did I mention that I won a $1,000 gift card from WalMart?  Can you believe THAT!!!  And I have already received it AND I've already spent almost half of it!  I know it may sound crazy, but I've upgraded my cleaning supplies!  I got a new vacuum cleaner and a new Wet Jet mop for the kitchen.  I also bought a bunch of groceries as well as a new Nintendo DS game and some other stuff I probably didn't even need!  Oh well!  Easy come, easy go!

Be sure and fill out that survey on those receipts.  That's all I did!  And I was talking to a clerk yesterday (at the South Campbell store) and there have been TWO of us win from that store alone!  How cool is that!  Apparently, they do this twice a year and there is one going on right now!

So... the next one could be yours!  Go fill out that survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment