CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, February 4, 2011

WHAT? - Snow AGAIN?

I can't believe what I'm hearing!  MORE SNOW TODAY!!!  Oh, well... throw another log on the fire!

I am so glad it's Friday!  I need the weekend SO bad!  I just hope I'm not sick for it.  My throat is hurting a little bit and I have a headache.  The headache could be from the NEW weather moving in.  One GOOD thing... I haven't had a foot cramp ALL WEEK!!!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  That is amazing!!!  And I've been getting such good sleep.  May just sleep in tomorrow morning!

Work is starting to settle down, so that's a bonus, too.  Hope to get a lot done today and hope to get those Sherwood Superstars Cricut Cuts done this weekend!  At least my house is fairly clean so I should be able to play "guilt-free" this weekend!

Have an awesome Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aren't getting sick too.... wish we lived closer together so we could scrap this weekend. I play better and accomplish more when I crop with a friend.

    Enjoy your weekend and sleep in!

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete