CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

American Idol

I love American Idol.  Every phase of it.  But for some reason, we are in a digital freeze tonight!  And it's been that way for about 15 minutes now.  I don't know what is going on, but it's really irritating me!!!  So, I'm watching Survivor.  It's okay and I usually like to watch it, but it's in direct competition with Idol... decisions... decisions. 

It's been a pretty good week.  I've gotten a lot done at work.  Lots left to do, but so far, it's been very productive.  And, I'm really feeling the urgency to get busy on retreat stuff.  I'm working on updating email addresses tonight.  It's such a big job.  I wish I were more organized with it or that I could find a more organized way to keep stuff.  Maybe I need an assistant!  KIM... where ARE YOU???

No comments:

Post a Comment