CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My sweetie and I went to Ryan's yesterday for Valentine's lunch.  We had a great time.  And now, I've got chocolate to hold me for the week!  Saaaweeeet!  I ordered Valentine CakePops for my unit at work.  Hopefully, they will be there this morning.  They are awesome.  I hope everyone likes them.

I hope you all get to spend time with your sweetie today.  And I hope you have a wonderful time, too!

1 comment:

  1. Janis: I am so looking forward to the retreat!!
    It sounds like great fun. I will finally have a chance to get some real scrapbooking done as I have been working on Greeting cards for the past few weeks. Also I need to check on my payment status for the retreat. I think I am paid in full and have been for awhile. Thanks Karol Conine

    ReplyDelete