CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi Ho... Hi Ho......

Yep... It's off to work I go!  I have the greatest sister in the world!  She got out yesterday and worked her butt off and cleared me a path out of my drive.  I worked on the end where the plows through up the big ole chunks, but what I did was NOTHING compared to what SHE DID! JUDY ROCKS!!!  And when we were done, we got out!  Felt good.  We were both starting to feel a little cabin fever... so what else is there to do in Springfield, but GO GET CASHEW CHICKEN!!!  It was SOOOO good!

So, now, I'm off to finish getting ready for work (gotta be sure I seasoned well (as my dad would say after getting out of the shower and before going outside) and put on my warm clothes and heavy jacket and I'll be on my way!

Stay warm, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment