CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Retreat Excitement is Starting!!!

I love it when people start getting excited about the retreat!  I just love it!  And this one is going to be the biggest one yet!!!  SIXTY people!  I'm not sure I can even get my head around that number!  That's a LOT of SCRAPBOOKERS!!!  Especially all in one place!!!  This one has not been without it's little hickups.  First, the on-site store sold.. but the new owners are awesome and I know it's going to be perfect!  THEN... the hotel that we were booked in went into foreclosure.  THAT just about did me in... but, in less than 48 hours, I had a new place all set up and it is going to be wonderful!  Now, planning is coming right along and things are starting to happen.  AND everyone is getting excited!  COME ON SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment