CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well...

I didn't do TOO bad... Here is what I DID get done...
  • Gathered and organized receipts and got taxes started... and then found another box of receipts to go through, so put them all away
  • Started a load of laundry... that was Saturday... they made it to the dryer last night
  • Finish Cleaning out the garage... well, I got the retreat stuff cleaned out and organized, which was HALF the garage
  • Clean out scrapbook area and... DIDN'T HAPPEN!
  • Go take a couple of pictures for a friend in Nixa... DONE.
  • Move new grill to the back porch, get rid of old one and get LP tank filled... got it moved... old one moved to the front... gas tank filled... fired it up to fix some chicken for dinner... new grill leaks GAS!  DANG!  Gotta call WalMart
  • Sweep off back porch... too many gas fumes... made me dizzy... Judy fixed dinner and we stayed inside... will sweep leaves and burn them when fumes are GONE
Ok.  So, all in all, it wasn't TOO bad.  Last night, Brad picked Emily... good thing!  Tonight, retreat work night with my STAFF!  Another good thing!

I won't even talk about what the rest of the week holds.... I get tired just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment