CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy in Crazy Cropper!

There are days when I just laugh when I see or hear "Crazy Cropper"!  The more I hear it, the more I like it!  And the more I realize how definitive it is of my life!  And how people who join my groups become the same way!  Isn't that hilarious!  Are least I think so... I wonder about them? 

Anyway, I just realized I haven't updated my blog since last Friday!  OWH on Saturday was amazing!  We had 11 ladies there, which was a fairly small group, but we we extremely productive!  With cards that people worked on prior to the get-together, what we all did that day and the few that is straggling in since, I am quite hopeful that we will hit 2000 cards to mail.... TWO THOUSAND CARDS!!!  That is CRAZY!  (see, there is THAT word again!)

Then Saturday night, Judy and I went to the Carver Middle School Booster Club fundraiser.  We had such a good time.    And we seemed to be quite entertaining as we were bidding against each other on the Silpada auction item!  Geez.  Good thing the money was for a good cause!  And, it was so good to see Mary Jo and Ed.  Love those, two!

Sunday was spent doing some shopping (WalMart, Michael and JoAnn's).  Ran into friends at Michael's and my grandson's aunt Carol at JoAnn's and my sister's old, old friend at WalMart!  Crazy day!  I also found a new grill and WalMart put it together for me for FREE!!!   (boy, that $1,000 gift card is almost gone!)

Vickie came by Monday night and she took me to WalMart to pick up the grill and she helped me get my mind organized for the retreat.  Sometimes, it's just such a jumbled mess, I need someone else to get into it and organize it!  We found a bunch of things for prizes online and got those ordered!  WOOHOO!  Thanks, Vickie... you do that so well!

Last night, I got home about 6, spent about an hour on "retreat stuff" and then, I forced myself to the couch to just chill in front of the TV.  It felt so good! 

Tonight, I've got ladies coming by for this and that and before I know it, the weekend will be here!  This weekend, I MUST focus on getting receipts together to start working on taxes.  It is my TOP PRIORITY!  I just hope it's nasty outside or I'm gonna want to be out there instead and I CAN'T!!!

Well, gotta go... it's off to get ready for work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment