CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Saturday! And Nothing Planned... yeah, right.

This is my only weekend before the retreat in April that I don't have anything planned, so... I am going to do the following....
  • Gather and organize receipts so I can get taxes started.
  • Do laundry
  • Finish cleaning out garage
  • Clean our scrapbook area and start gathering stuff for the Scrap Pool
  • Clean off dining room table (yes, it's a disaster... leftover from OWH)
  • Go take a couple of pictures for a friend in Nixa
  • Move my new grill to the back yard, get rid of old one and get LP gas filled
  • Sweep off back porch (gotta get rid of those leaves)
Ok... never mind... NOT a NOTHING WEEKEND.... well, as mom used to say.."there's never any rest for the wicked and I must be the wickedest woman in town"!  <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment