CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy Week so far!

Sunday, I was in Blue Eye for a Cricut Class.  Monday night, birthday dinner with friends (love you guys!).  Tuesday night, a 31 Bag party at Robin's with Lyla!  Met a couple of new "retreaters" who are just as excited about the retreat as I am!  WOOHOO!  Can't wait!

And now, I'm off to work for another busy, busy day!  Hopefully, when I get home tonight, I can crash for a while.  I need some downtime as I'm feeling the busyness in my bones!  I'm TIRED!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, dear friend....
    I was looking earlier for a new message. Guess I was too early for you. :) Glad you had a good time with Lyla, which reminds me...I need to order a bag. Have a great day.
    Hugs, Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lavon what were you doing up before 7 a.m. and on the computer? I had a great time at dinner the other night too.

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete