CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Update on My Grill

I know you all have just been waiting on an update on my grill!  I mean afterall... a grill is very important in the Springtime!

Anyway, I simply hadn't had time to get back to WalMart.  I hadn't even called!  Well, my brother was here yesterday and as we were leaving for dinner last night, I said "Hey... come and look at my grill real fast"!  So he got the gas line and connector taken of and was looking at it and all and figured out the tank was defective!  Who would've thought!  It was missing something because the connector didn't fit tight enough.  So, we loaded it up in the van and took it back to Pump Handle, where I got it.  Sure enough, they looked at it and tried the connector (yes, he was smart enough to take it with us) on another one and it worked just fine!

We brought it back to the house and he put it on and voila', it worked perfectly!  I am thrilled and just may have to make burgers tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment