CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update from Sunday's ToDo list!

 Here is my list... and what I've gotten done!
  • the order for the T-shirts done - DONE
  • the Close to My Heart order input - DONE, so far... waiting for a couple more orders
  • the Tombow orders put together and ordered - DONE
  • OWH kits made - DONE... well, not really... I had to cancel the upcoming date... just couldn't do it.
  • Taxes worked on some more - Thought about doing!
  • my house worked on... it's been neglected so badly lately! - made my bed!
  • laundry going so I'll have clothes to wear tomorrow! - got one load done... still in dryer today!
  • go look at the mower we are buying - DONE and it got delivered last night!  Love it and love JD!
  • stuff put away from yesterday - Which YESTERDAY?  I'm always putting stuff away from YESTERDAY!
I'm QUITE impressed with THAT list!  I know, I know, it took me until Monday night to get it all done, but I did!  Sort of!  But, it's really close!

And this doesn't even include what Vickie and I got done on Sunday!  She was bringing stuff back to me and we ended up going through all the prizes and listing them.  I got stuff ordered from CTMH.  So, now, PRIZES ARE DONE!  Thanks, Vickie!  That was a really nice surprise!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome. It wasn't work, it was play time for us... so glad to be of help. Can't wait till the retreat.

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis I would like to order the stamp set for the Japan relief fundraiser. Do I need to send you payment by paypal or do we wait and pay you at the retreat? So excited about retreat it is getting closer and closer.

    ReplyDelete