CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yes, Lavon... I DO have things to say!

Lavon, you cracked me up SO much with your comment on the prior post that I had to feature it here!  You know me SO well!  You know I ALWAYS have SO much to say!  BUT... I have been so dang busy lately, I have NOT HAD TIME TO SAY ANYTHING!

So... here is my LIST of things I need/want to say.
  1. My day job is kicking my butt.
  2. I get home at night and I'm worn out!
  3. The new Cricut Cartridge is kicking my butt, too!
  4. And when I get home at night, I play with it all night, so I'm even more worn out!
  5. My Open House is coming at me like a freight train!
  6. Did I say my day job is kickin' my butt?
  7. Finally the heat is gone, so maybe I will find some energy.
  8. Bachelorette was great this year and Bachelor Pad is quite entertaining, but it takes up ALL Monday nights.
  9. Big Brother is my fav, but it takes up THREE nights.
  10. Why won't my house clean itself?  I don't get it.  I'm the only one here... why does it get dirty?
  11. Summer is almost gone and I have NOTHING to show for it... not ONE sunburn.
  12. Did I say my day job is kickin' my butt.... oh, I think I did!
  13. Oh, AND the RETREAT is coming at me, too!!!  But that is SO much fun!  Would you believe ALL of the prizes are done?  Thanks, Vickie!
  14. I simply must clean off this desk... paperwork is OUT of control!
Ok, I think that's all for tonight... Big Brother is coming on in a bit and I need to finish cleaning up the kitchen... Manwiches and Multigrain Tostito Scoops... can you say YUM?

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

    Love you, have a great day...
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the list!!! :)

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete