CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Upcoming Open House


Lyla came up Friday afternoon (oh, and I took the afternoon off and actually got DISH Network installed!) and we went to Prima's for dinner.  Then, we got up Saturday and spent the day at our consultant's meeting.  We made some awesome things from the new products in the 2011 Fall/Winter Idea Book. 

We went to Pasta House for an early dinner and then, we came home and watched "Unstoppable".  GREAT MOVIE!  With Denzil Washington.  Love that man!

Then, Sunday morning, we just lazied around the house... had pecan pancakes for breakfast and watched the Food Network.  She headed home about noon.  Keli came over about 2 and we had such a nice visit and hopefully, she learned ALL about Close to My Heart products!

I slept really hard last night and feel drugged this morning.  I've been fighting a slight headache since Friday, and after listening to the weather, it sounds like we could have some weather going on today!  Probably just sinuses!  But, I sure wish it would go away... it's making me cranky!

No comments:

Post a Comment