CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, August 29, 2011

All I can say is WOWSA!

That was the most incredible Open House I have ever held.  I think there were close to 40 people who attended.  I had 30 orders and I think Christy ended up with 4.  I also know there were several who didn't order... so that puts it pretty darn close to 40!  F O R T Y people in my house... at ONCE!!! 

There is absolutely NO way I could have done it without a little help from my friends!  Vickie, Kelli, Becky, Judy, Michelle, Lavon and Christy.  You all served such an important part of a very successful party!  I've said it before and I'll say it again... I have the BESTEST friends EVER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Janis, I would have to agree with you, good friends like these gals are GOLD!!

    I really enjoyed your open house, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete