CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Retreat and Open House Amp'ing UP!

Tomorrow will be fun, too!  I'm getting satellite installed!  DISH!  Maybe I'll stop going blind watching snowy TV!

And Lyla will be here tomorrow night.  We will be getting ready for our Team meeting at Christina's on Saturday.  That will be fun... lots of stuff to make.

Then Sunday, Keli and Jeanne are coming over to try to learn more about CTMH.  Keli is joining out hostess club and is very excited!

Then, next Saturday is my Open House.  I'm expecting quite a crowd!  We shall see.  I actually think I may be getting close to being ready (thanks, Vickie, for being my sounding board last night!)

THEN, in less than 2 months is the Fall Retreat!  And things are getting pretty dang busy with that, too!

Oh, and I have a new assistant starting next Thursday, so that should help at work... once she gets trained!

Phew... now I'm tired!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what all you made today!!! It's like Christmas in August... awe, cool thoughts... :)

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete