CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Ready for Open Hous

Vickie, bless her sweet heart, came over last night and helped me get my house all moved around and organized for my Open House Saturday.  The Cricut board looks amazing and I don't really have that much left to do!  What would we do without friends!  She knew I was getting all stressed out and came to my rescue!

I'm not sure why this one has me on the edge so much.  I think it's because there are just so many changes and I only hope I can remember them all and tell everyone about them. 

And, I think I am going to have quite a crowd here!  At least from the RSVP's that's what it sounds like... we shall see!

Meeting Beth tonight to talk about card swaps for the retreat.  I'm so thankful she is willing to take the lead on that and just run with it!  There has been great response and I think they will have SO much doing it.  I don't have time, but I do love to see all the beautiful cards that are made!  Thanks, Beth!

Gotta run, I just remember something I need to go get done before it slips out of my mind...again!  Have a great day, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment