CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Conference was a Success!

Our 2011 16th Annual Training Conference is now in the history books.  We had a great turnout and it was another success.  I can hardly believe we have done 16 of these things.  They just keep getting bigger and better every year.  It was SO hot at this golf course Saturday, but we made it through!

In the middle of all of that, Judy was going through more tests.  I just wish she could get some answers.  Hopefully today will be an answer day.  However, she does have one more test tomorrow (one more that we know of).  Then, maybe they will figure this out and get her on the road to healing.

She and I drove down to Joplin yesterday.  That is indescribable.  There are truly no words for the devastation that has happened there.  I know there are pictures that TRY to show it, but pictures cannot show the depth of damage.  It was sureal and I have to say that I was saddened and disturbed by it by the time I got home.

Well, this week will be busy as well.  Croppin for Joplin will begin Friday night.  We sure hope to raise a lot of money for Convoy of Hope to benefit the Tornado Victims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment