CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8th

Well, it's been a busy week, but it's nice to have the conference behind me.  Such a relief to be done, now on to re-capping and paying the bills and then, starting on next year!!!

But first, Friday is the first day of our 30 hour Croppin for Joplin Fundraising Crop.  I think we have all the details worked out.  We just keep getting more and more silent auction items and I can't wait to see how that all works out!  It's going to be AWESOME! I hope we can raise a ton of money.  This past Sunday, Judy and I drove to Joplin and (maybe I already blogged this, I've already forgotten!) it was beyond words.  I'm not sure I will ever forget it.  And it will take them a very long time to recover and rebuild.

Judy had her CT guided needle biopsy yesterday and we are hoping to hear some news Friday.  We are going to meet with the doctor and get his diagnosis and direction.  I just want them to make her feel better.  And for her to stop losing weight and start eating again and not be so tired.  I really don't think that is all that much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment