CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stupid Foot

I had my last follow up appointment with the foot doc Tuesday and he get me the last of the series on injections in my calf (and solius, whatever THAT is!).  Well this time was fun...NOT!  On the last of the shots, he hit a nerve...it shot straight down to my heel and felt like a lightening bolt shot out my foot!  It wasn't really bad, it just shouldn't have done that since it was NUMB!  He immediately started adding additional numbing meds and told me it would be angry when it woke up and to keep it up and iced off and on for 24 hours.  Boy, was he right... it was MAD!  It woke up before I went to bed and I slept fine, however, when I got up, it was so sore!  But before long, it started feeling better and I realized I could actually go UP steps!  I need to take it slow because I don't want to get it all worked up again, but it's good to know its working!

No comments:

Post a Comment