CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What a Beautiful Weekend!

First, that nerve my foot doc hit is giving me fits!  At least it doesn't hurt, just some weird electrical shocking feeling when I move my foot a certain way... crazy.

Yesterday was a great day!  Judy was feeling better and we spent the morning outside.  I took down a 12 ft redbud tree with a handsaw!  And we trimmed up some other trees and put down weed killer on the patio and gazebo areas.  Then, we were off shopping for a bit.  We were both worn out by 1pm, so we came home and napped! 

Today, I've already been out to the backyard and I have 3 of the 4 lawn chairs spray painted (a gorgeous red!) as well as the table.  Ran out of paint, but just got back from getting more!  Gonna go get those done before the heat chases me back inside.  When that happens, I hope to get some work done in the house. 

Geez, it truly feels like its never done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment