CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Update

Yesterday was my Trella's 5th birthday!  She turned 5 on 5-5!  Cool, huh!  Here's my sweet girl  I just can't believe how she is growing up!  I know that happens, but I can't believe she's so grown up and so beautiful!

Well, Lavon's daughter is getting better everyday.  She was one lucky lady!  Her main injury appears to be the tissue damage all over her body.  She is going to have to have some plastic surgery.  It was amazing she came through that as well as she did.

Sunday is Mother's Day!  Happy Mother's Day to all!  I sure miss my mom.  I'm going to have to get out there and find a wonderful picture of her and get her on here!  I'll do that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment