CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

What a beautiful day we have today to celebrate Mother's Day!  Judy and I just got back from a day full of shopping!  We've got a whole big wagon full of flowers to plant out back. And now, we are too tired to plant them!  Is that a sign of getting old or WHAT!  Kind of makes me laugh!

I hope every Mother I know is having a great day and doing just what they want to do today.  I hope they are being pampered and spoiled, because we mom's deserve it!

I wish my mom were here to spend some time with.  She would love planting stuff with us and she would love this weather.  It's been 12 years and I still miss her like crazy.  Love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment