CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Operation Write Home Today!

Operation Write Home is today.  We are moving to a new venue, Pasta Express.  The room is bigger and I think it is going to be awesome!  I'm hoping for a nice size group, but I'm not so sure.  I can only count about 10 in my head.  It's been a rough week fo a lot of people, so I just don't know how that will affect the attendance.  Regardless, we will have a great time making cards for such a great organization.

Judy's birthday was yesterday, but bless her heart, she had to have an upper EGD and a colonoscopy.  I checked in on her late afternoon and she said she was hungry!  Which was great!  I stopped and got her a birthday cake and a hamburger from Steak n Shake and French Fries from McDonalds.  While I was in line at McD's, she called and said that Sarah and Lisa had just run to Steak n Shake to get food for them and the kids.... it ended up being a Birthday Party!  We had a good time but left a little early so she could get some rest.  Hopefully, her birthday wasn't a total bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment