CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Friday, December 16, 2011

My TV Debut!

Ok, so I'm sleeping so soundly, the alarm goes off, I slowly wake up and reach over to shut it off and turn on the TV.  Can you imagine my confusion to hear my own voice?  Coming from the TV??

Let me tell you... it was a little scary!  Especially when I looked up and my FACE was on TV!!!

Enough said... Click on this link and see for yourself.


We made the local news!!!  My interview was last Friday and they were suppose to give me a heads up on when it would air, but they didn't!  So, I was very surprised this morning!

I'm hopeful that we will gain some more volunteers and maybe some help with postage!

Thanks to my friends, Lavon and Becky, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be.  They were awesome and I'm so glad they got some "airtime", too!

No comments:

Post a Comment