CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, all the traveling, unwrapping, eating and spending time together is done.  Over.  History.  It's kind of bittersweet. 

I am so ready to get back into a normal routine... BUT...

I had such an amazing time this Christmas.  Limited myself to just one party.  And it was amazing!  Did all the traveling myself, therefore the grandkids all got to be home for Christmas morning.  I'm actually loving this new "tradition".  With a good book (Stephen King's 11-22-63) plugged into my iPhone and no bad weather, I enjoyed the quiet time of my Loaded to the brim car.

And now, I'm ready to bring in the New Year with a couple of close friends, scrapbooking the weekend away!

Gotta work today and tomorrow and then a 4 day weekend off!  It's going to be hard going back to a 5 day work week!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment